Voter ID Correction Online:
Earlier to make the changes on the voter id one has to visit the nearest ERO office. Now the Election Commission of India is providing an online facility to apply for making of changes or corrections on voter id through the NVSP portal and also through the State and Union Territory CEO portals. You can use this opportunity to change name corrections, date of birth corrections or address change or photo change etc. But to make the corrections on the voter id you have to submit a valid supporting document. For example, if you want to change the name in that case you have to provide a valid document which proves your new name. Likewise, you can submit the other supporting documents for other corrections.Sponsored Links
How to Search Name in Voter list, How to Download Electoral Roll PDF, How to Track Voter id Application Status & How to Find Assembly Constituency Explained on YouTube:
- Visit the NVSP portal.
- Select Correction of entries in electoral roll option from the main menu.
- Voter Id online Correction form FORM-8 will be displayed.
- Now select your State, Assembly Constituency and your Name as per the Voter Id.
- Now you can choose the correction option like name, photo, address, age etc.
- Remember to upload the proof of the document in which you want to apply for the correction.
- For example your name, in such a case, you have to upload a name change proof document.
- After uploading the required supporting document, click the submit button to apply for the voter id correction online.
- Upon submitting the application form acknowledgement will be displayed download it for further reference.
- Because by using the acknowledgement number you can check the status of your application form online.
Voter id correction – https://www.nvsp.in/