Voter Id Online Registration India:
The 2019 General Elections for 17th Lok Sabah are approaching and expected to be held in the month of April 2019. To vote in the elections one must have a voter id which authorizes the holder to vote. If you are going to be 18 by first January 2019 and if you are already 18 and you don’t have a voter id yet you can apply for one by following these simple steps. Basically to apply and get a voter id card there are 2 ways the first one is you can apply it online by visiting the NVSP portal or your State’s CEO or Union Territories CEO portal and the second one is you can apply it at the Gram Panchayat office if you belong to a village, you can apply for one at the Municipality office or ERO office nearby your if you belong to a town or city.Sponsored Links
Voter Id Help Line number Free:
Voter ID Help line Portal:
Send to 1950
Before applying the voter id remember one thing that is you must submit an age proof document, address proof document and finally your photo identification proof document. The submission of supporting documents depends on the way you chose to apply, for example, if you are planning to apply online then the supporting documents and the photo must be in a scanned format. If you are willing to apply in person then you have to submit the photocopies of the supporting documents along with the application form.Sponsored Links
Voter Id Online Registration:
- Visit the NVSP portal or your State’s CEO portal or your Union Territories portal.
- Select form6 from the main menu.
- Voter Id online Application form will be displayed.
- Now enter the details like name, father name, date of birth, address etc.
- Upload the scanned photo of the applicant in the upload photo field.
- Upload the date of birth proof scanned document in the upload age proof document field.
- Upload the scanned address proof document in the upload address proof document field.
- Now click the submit button.
- After submitting the application form, the acknowledgement will be displayed download it for further reference.
- Because by using the application number or reference number you can check the status of your application form online.
Voter id Registration online – https://www.nvsp.in/Sponsored Links
Offline Application Form:
After every five years, officials from the electoral commission make visits to households to make new registrations as well as correction of names and details of voters. During this time, they also issue voter identity cards.
However, you do not have to wait for that long before you register for a card. You can do it on your own by getting a form from a registration point close to your residence. You can either take it home and return it on another day or, or fill and submit it immediately. If you intend to do the latter, ensure that you carry copies of the following documents as you visit:
- Proof of address document: You may submit either your water/telephone/ electricity bill for the last three months preceding the application date, or a bank/ post office passbook, passport, driving license, Aadhar card, or income tax statement.
- A proof of identity document: you may give a copy of your birth certificate, or driving license, passport, Aadhar card, or school leaving certificate.
You realize that some of the documents mentioned in part one also appear in the second part. In that case, you can present only that document without worrying about the rest.Sponsored Links
Online Application Form:
An even cheaper way to apply for a voting card is through the online platform. This will eliminate the need for you to queue, and will also ease tracking of your card, getting a duplicate ID, changing the name or address details, and accessing other services without going to the electoral offices.
Different states have their own electoral commission website. There is no general website from which all people across India can acquire voting cards in one place. Rather, one has to do the application from their particular state’s electoral commission website.
Therefore, to find your voting card online, visit the electoral commission website of your particular region of residence.
Here, we will show you how to apply for a voting card in Andhra Pradesh:
- First, log on to http://ceoandhra.nic.in/home.aspx. This is the homepage of Andhra Pradesh Chief Electoral officer website. It looks like this:
- Hoover your mouse over the “E-registration” icon. A small dropdown menu willappear.
- On the drop down menu, click “Form 6 (New enrolment)”
- A new tab will appear with a form that looks like this:
- After you have filled up the form appropriately, click “submit” icon at the bottom.
You will then receive details about how to get your voter ID. It takes about three weeks for the document to be processed and dispatched to you either through email or post office. An electoral officer will also visit your residence following the details you provided on the form.Sponsored Links